November has just started on an interesting note for the world of startups and technology, in the past week we have seen plenty of interested cases of funding all across Europe.
At CENTEC, we will be sharing with you a bi-weekly publication in which we will focus on the key European Funding Rounds, and news of the ecosystem.
If you want to subscribe to our newsletter and get the news directly in your inbox: feel free to connect here.
EUROPEAN FUNDING ROUNDS
This week in Europe has been heavy in terms of funding round, especially for the UK leading this list with an impressive amount of projects funded.
🇬🇧 UK FUNDING ROUND
- Duffel has raised €27M for its airline booking platform
- Sense Biodetection has raised €14M to develop its point-of-care technology
- Freetrade, the Stock Investment App raised €13.4M in Series A
- WeFarm, secures €11.7M to continue empowering the agricultural ecosystem
- Medical Tech, FundamentalIVR has raised €5M in SeriesA funding
- Zamna, the cybersecurity startup from London has raised €4.5M to automate airport security check
- Cervest raises €4.3M in funding, for its meteorological forecasting startup
- Webiny, the open-source serveless CMS has raised €312k in Seed-Funding
🇪🇸 Spain Funding Round
🇨🇭 Swiss Funding Round
🇩🇪 German Funding Round
- IDNow has raised €36M to continue building its AI-Powered Identity verification technology
- FemTech startup ‘Inne’ raises €8M, pushing forward women empowerment
- CUREostiy raised €1.1M in Seed funding to empower digitally assisted therapy
🇫🇷 France Funding Round
🇳🇱 Netherland’s Funding Round
🇸🇪 Sweden Funding Round
🇩🇰 Denmark Funding Round