1.- Information regarding the body responsible for the processing of personal data:
The body responsible for the processing of personal data through the websites, https://www.centecventures.com/( hereinafter, the “Web” or the “Website”) is CENTEC VENTURES S.L, with tax identification number B-67177790 and address in Barcelona, Rambla Catalunya nº10 3º3ª,and registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 46497, Folio 204, Page 521976. Hereinafter, “CENTEC”.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we process your personal data? At CENTEC, we will process your personal data, obtained through the website, for the following purposes:
- a) In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as for the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- b) Sending information requested through the forms available on the website.
- c) Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications about promotions and/or advertising of the website and the digital marketing sector.
We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, sending an email to the email address indicated above.
You must fill in these fields. It will not be possible to carry out the stated purpose if you do not provide this information.
2.2. For how long will my personal data be stored? The personal data you provide will be stored while the business relationship is maintained or you do not request its termination and during the time for which legal responsibilities may arise as a result of the provided services.
3.- Legitimacy: The processing of your personal data is carried out on the following legal bases which legitimise doing so:
- a) The request for information and/or contracting of CENTEC services, the terms and conditions of which will be available to you in any case, prior to an eventual services contract.
If you do not provide us with your personal data, or you do so incorrectly or imprecisely, we will not be able to handle your request. As a result, it will not be possible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of the services.
By providing any type of personal information to the CENTEC website, all users understand and unequivocally give their consent for the collection and processing of this information for the purposes described below:
- Communication. We will respond to your comments and questions through our website, both online and by recording your request as a consultation. This includes calling you by telephone or sending you an email.
- Direct marketing and promotion. The purpose of this service is to provide you with the information you previously requested online or providing you with general information about CENTEC When we request personal data for marketing and promotions, however, generally we offer you the possibility of choosing the way in which you wish your personal data to be used.
- Recruitment. If you send us an employment application online, your personal data and CV will be used for this purpose, including contacting you by email, telephone or post.In some cases it might be necessary to register on our website to keep your data updated. Unless you indicate otherwise, CENTEC will keep your personal data and CV in files owned byCENTEC to be considered for future employment opportunities.
- Partners. Some CENTEC websites allow external partners to register for the purpose of providing products and services to CENTEC. These personal data will be used to establish or conclude a transaction with the partner and for other transactions related to these purposes.
- Maintenance of the website and conducting of satisfaction surveys.Your personal data and opinions will be used to maintain and improve our website.Likewise, your personal data may be used to conduct surveys of customer satisfaction.
Compiling statistical data sets on use of the website.
4.- Recipients: The data will not be shared with any third party outside of CENTEC, unless legally required to do so.
As data processors, we have entered into agreements with the following service providers. These providers undertook to comply with implementing regulatory provisions regarding personal data protection, at the time the mentioned agreements were entered into:
– SANT CUGAT CONSULTING S.L, tax identification number B-60273240
If there are more, indicate here (such as computer scientists).
5.- Rights: As the interested party that has provided us with your personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether at CENTEC we are processing your personal data. Specifically, you may exercise the following rights which the rules on data protection entitles you to, as provided therein:
- Right to ACCESS to your personal data
- Right to request the CORRECTION of inaccurate data
- Right to request their ELIMINATION when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to so or for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you may request your right to data PORTABILITY.
You may exercise these rights by writing to the mailing address and/or email address indicated in section “1. Information regarding the body responsible for the processing of personal data”.
In addition, in case any of your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, or through the electronic office of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
It is possible that CENTEC collects information through its web pages using cookies and cliktrails.All the information collected by these means will be anonymous, aggregate and used exclusively to develop and ascertain the origin of the traffic and volume of use of our website. Occasionally, cookies are used to help you in the search for appropriate information and to guide your visit according to your preferences.For example, a cookie could be used to remind you of your access information (login) if you choose the “Remember” option when providing this information. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our website, you can set your browser to reject them or to notify you every time it receives one, so that it can reject it instantly.However, blocking of cookies could bar you from accessing some parts of the website.